Kitsuhana brings foxes together to share, connect and communicate.

Hi My name is Papagena. My soul looks like this: ice blue body and fire red hands. Ice indicates Papagena, the white wolf with blue crystal like energy. And fire, for a fire born demon Iden. I named the wolf Papagena because I thought it was cute, but actually my soul name is Idenice.(my family named him) I am not sure I am a otherkin because the wolf gives me more like my rational mind, wiseness, and strength instead of giving me instincts like most therians.
Last update on January 1, 6:08 am by Papageti.
I wish I could shift..
Hello there!
Could be wolf spirit guide? Fire demon-kin? Maybe white wolf isn't normal wolf but a sort of magical ice wolf(probably different name) therefore not instinct driven like wolf therians(not really sure of what therians feel). Dual-natured kin-type with opposing sides of them(yin and yang; fire and ice?)? Just suggestions, and random thoughts thrown out there... o.ou
Last update on January 1, 1:57 am by Lin.
Welcome Papagena (I think it's funny~ That name comes from an opera: Die Zauberflöte by Mozart.....Papagena is the bird female lover destined to be with the bird man Papageno.....just a little trivia :3)

I hope you enjoy your stay here :3
I'm a fox that likes to fox around.
Kai Vulpini said...

Welcome Papagena (I think it's funny~ That name comes from an opera: Die Zauberflöte by Mozart.....Papagena is the bird female lover destined to be with the bird man Papageno.....just a little trivia :3)

I hope you enjoy your stay here :3

Wow I never have guessed! Because I named it from Minion video!
I wish I could shift..
Lin said...

Hello there!
Could be wolf spirit guide? Fire demon-kin? Maybe white wolf isn't normal wolf but a sort of magical ice wolf(probably different name) therefore not instinct driven like wolf therians(not really sure of what therians feel). Dual-natured kin-type with opposing sides of them(yin and yang; fire and ice?)? Just suggestions, and random thoughts thrown out there... o.ou

That could be! It makes sense!
I wish I could shift..
I found that it is more like my inner wolf, it is me, but also one that teaches me.
I wish I could shift..
Greetings Papageti and welcome to Kitsuhana! That is interesting how you are discovering so much about whether or not you are otherkin. Whether you are or not you are as far as I'm concerned you are welcome to stay. Hope you enjoy being here! fox_happy
Greylight S.