Kitsuhana brings foxes together to share, connect and communicate.

Of course, you can list more than one game if you like.
"The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?"
I will say, Grand Theft Auto was been my favorite, from the 3rd installment of the game all the way up to GTA 5 tho Saint's Row is also a nice one, theres not too many gang related games out there. I also like Terraria and Starbound which is nice to play with friends, tho Second life isnt bad as well, its not really a game but more of a chat-network
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Honestly, it fell right at the perfect part of my childhood, where I'd come home every day and pour hours into playing it on the Nintendo 64..... Let's not forget that it is an extremely solid and well-balanced game. Perfect amount of story, difficulty, and charm to make me want to come back to it even after all these years.

Mostly, it represents a time in my life when I used to dream a lot more about being a hero and making a big difference in the world. Few games have held that sort of sway on me (with the notable exceptions of probably the classic Sonic the Hedgehog trilogy+Knux and Kingdom Hearts)
I'm a fox that likes to fox around.
There are a lot of video games I like, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Youkai Watch 2: Shinuchi because it's the first RPG game in a long time that was actually enjoyable to play again and again.
"The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?"
The World Ends With You -- for exploring the notion that God might be right next to you, acting as a mysterious friend, teaching and testing you.

Approaching life/death from an Eastern perspective of 'transcending levels' and 'surviving multiple lives, using your inspiration/creativity', was pretty inspirational for me, after my own childhood of "be 'good' or I'll trap you in hell for eternity". I might not have ended up seeking my fox archetype, without that Buddhist/Daoist philosophy...

Oh right. And because Reapers in TWEWY can turn into their animal spirits (noise), to become really... awesome. Which might even be a little line dropped just for us otherkin, to keep pushing on toward enlightenment...

Last update on January 16, 12:00 pm by Avery F. Romero.
Last update on May 22, 10:25 pm by Amaterasu Kami.