Kitsuhana brings foxes together to share, connect and communicate.

Hey!

I joined this community for insight, as well as a sense of... Community. How original, I suppose. fox_tongue I used to consider myself a dog therian, due to my animal mentality and actions (growling, whimpering, play biting, licking all come more naturally and instinctively to me than typical behaviors), but some questions have resurfaced, leading me to believe that I may actually be a fox/kitsune. I cannot be certain yet, but I used to believe that I felt more like a fox than a dog. Combine that with a fae like nature, tendencies toward spiritual illusions and spiritual shape-shifting, a need to have a tail, as well as a connection to Japanese culture and half animals from an early age, and I think there may be something to this.

Other than that, I'm a fairly complex individual, with nerdy interests. I love books about human evolution, and I'm in the process of learning Spanish as well as guitar.

That should sum it up for now! If you have any questions, ask away!
Hello and welcome to the site!
"The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?"
Hello and welcome fox_happy
Hello Snow Chimes,

And welcome to Kitsuhana. I hope the Spanish and guitar studies are going well. Both sound like nice pursuits.

A lot of folk have to go through a gradual process of touch-and-feel uncertainty. And sometimes we have to revise our earlier conclusions at a later date. The process can be so confusing and disorienting.

Good luck in your personal journey. fox_happy

-KD